Friday, February 19, 2010

Butterfly Time

I have been very busy with a couple different things... Getting ready for classes, family, and work. The worst part is I have a bunch of new stamps and they are piled up on my desk waiting for some love and I have no time to give it to them.

Here is something I put together yesterday and thought I would post up really quick.
I am going to be teaching tomorrow and then teaching Sunday school on Sunday. So first chance to play probably won't be until then. Boo Hoo... 2 Peas stamping forum is hosting Winterfest from tomorrow until the 28th. If you get a chance, go play in some of the fun challenges!

I am hosting one of the challenges too!

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, Suzanne...love the subtle colors : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with this card Suzanne. It is so pretty. Good luck with everything you have to do over the weekend & I hope you find time to ink up your new stamps really soon xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, beautifully done and love how that butterfly really stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love butterflies - this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, you really do come up with the most stunningly beautiful and oooh! so unusual cards.

    I love the embossed Nestie aperture and the butterfly is wonderful. You know they're my favourites. I was posting them again last night, Lol!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning suzanne and such a unique design, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool design Suzz. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card... and so does my Mom! I have just been taking her a little tour of blogland and she really liked your card for today! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card as always, Sue!! love the unique design, too! i'll try and make it to the two peas classes/challenges! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your interesting layered card...the colors are beautiful and the layers are just so clever. I'm hoping you can take time to stop and smell the new rubber soon!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so beautiful and creative!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant colors make for a gorgeous card! Love the little felt button you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sue, such a wonderful design! I hope you get lots of time for crafting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your striking card, Sue! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!