Saturday, September 24, 2011

A layout, a tag and an ATC

I have been sharing my Memory Box projects over on the Outside the Box Blog but haven't been sharing all of them here.So I thought I would do a little recap of my MB projects.

I created a layout which I hardly ever do.  The Valise papers are kraft background and Dave made these fantastic tag shapes which work so well with Layouts. They inspired me to create a Halloween layout.  The picture is of my youngest from awhile ago when she dressed up as a princess.
I have to say that is my favorite part of Halloween is the kids expressions when they get their loot and are running back to you to tell you what they got.  Look how happy she is. :)

The next is a simple wreath with a little glimmer mist.
I created it to hang on a gift or even a bottle as a tag.  I thought it was a fun little wreath. I added a thank you tag but it could have had anything on the tag.

Lastly one of my ATC's from the other day.  A scrap that I turned into a simple ATC.
This collage is one of my favorites and love coloring in the Peony.

Products: Memory Box Valise, Adore Peony Collage - G1433, Butterfly Twig - D1351, Maple Wreath - G1793, Index Card - G1781, Crow and Pumpkin - C1800, Vintage Halloween Words - G1802

Hope your are having a lovely Saturday. We are having a beautiful fall day.  I am off to work on some weeds. :) They always grow so much better than the plants.

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations, love the LO, adorable picture. The wreath is lovely, like you say perfect to add to a gift and your ATC is gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous projects, Suzanne! I am amazed at your bountiful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had beautiful scraps like that, to make ATC's! Your layout is fantastic, Suzz! Such a cute photo of your daughter! Love the wreath too! Fun idea to use it as a tag for a bottle. Wonderful post today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous projects - I especially love the Halloween layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always such wonderful projects to inspire us all! Love the Halloween layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing.. I am loving the papers you used on that LO.. I have to agree with you! There expressions is my favorite part also.. On Halloween I dress as a Witch to give out the candy and sit outside with a ton of candles.. some of the little one seem to scared to come up.. It make me feel like a kid again!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice art Sue, luv your daughter's lo, and the way you colored the peony.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!