Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Poppy Poppy

On the way to making my CR84FN  card this week,  I created two more cards using the poppy stamps from Hero Arts.  Here are the other two cards created in my Poppy Series. :)
 

 The Hero Arts doily stamp is stamped using glimmer mist.  The Poppies are stamped using a dark gray ink and then colored using glimmer mists and watercolor pencil.  The sentiment is from Verses Rubber Stamps.


The second card was supposed to be a double pocket tag card.  But when I created the pockets I realized you couldn't see the poppies and decided to use a different design to show off the poppies.  They are pieced using Authentique papers. The background is a Hero Arts Friends Definition Stamp.

Hope your week is off to a great start! 

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, love the poppies and they look particularly effective stamped in grey. Love the doily too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I adore the second one with the poppies stamped on the patterned paper and layered over text - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so pretty, Suzz! I'm lovin' the colors and those sweet, glittery dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poppies, love the added black layers! Wonderful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PRETTY SuZZ... Love these Fabulous Creations!! Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think poppies are so pretty and both these cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are just stunning Suzz. These poppies are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful things I see on your blog.
    Love to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who doesn't love poppies? ... These are so pretty ... love the little flies too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards Sue, lovely blending of color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are sooooo pretty. I just love that stamp..

    Hope you are enjoying your day!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I adore what you are doing with these poppies, they are so gorgeous with this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in awe of how many ways you show us to use one stamp Sue. These are as always stunning. I particularly like the colouring on the first card with the very effective shadowing.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!