Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love

I was playing around with my new Memory Box dies and decided to create an all white card.  The embellishments ended up having a hint of ivory in them.

The hardest part was getting a good picture. Luckily we had some sunshine today and I was able to go outside and catch a few rays. The layout is from the Mojo Monday sketch #224

The new Memory Box heart dies have beautiful coordinating stamps and also beautiful overlay dies. I paired up the Serafina Heart with the Cupid Heart.  I added to nested birds as my love birds. (These are from Poppy Stamps) and added the Love sentiment.  The rest is layered embossing pieces and some pearls and flowers and ribbon.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card, how effective is all white, love it. Love the texture from the embossing and the birds are gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about getting a picture ... I have lots of probs with that ... your card is stunning ... love the all white ... not easy to do but as always you pull it off will elegance and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful white card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white on white is gorgeous and I love the hint of ivory on the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this white-on-whate - so refreshingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is so, so beautiful. So much fabulous detail - I do like the love birds on the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow absolutely stunning Suzz. Love the all white effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't those heart and love bird dies gorgeous Suzz? Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing these all white cards.. They look so elegant to me!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the layers and textures on this Sue, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING Suzz. I love all the wonderful layers and texture in this one. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful white on white, love all the added texture and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!