Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's a Mystery

Sundays are usually when I hide out in my craft space and on the T.V. I find the old mystery shows.  The London Elements set from Artistic Outpost included the Sherlock Holmes outline which inspired me to create a collage of images worthy of a Holmes battling Moriarty story.

 The collage is bits and pieces from various AO sets (Apothecary, Whimsical Melange, London Elements). One of my favorite details on the card is his address using the numbers from the Whimsical Melange plate.
 The background paper worked with the concept providing postage and text to blend the images together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Suzz



11 comments:

  1. Fun! Have you seen the PBS series "Sherlock"? Fast-paced and set in modern times - I bet you can find the first year on DVD by now somewhere - I think they may be BBC products, not sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whodunnit piece... super collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the images Suzz to produce such a wonderful collage. Love it. Love your bunting and a great layout. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Sunday is my favorite TV day for crafting too! I love the old shows on Hallmark Movie Channel. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite amazing Suzz ~ great collage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely says Sherlock to me ... perfect collage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to get inspired. Love what you did with these stamps.
    The mystery is solved! LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration again Sue. Especially love the bunting and the cameo in the watch.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!