Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tags A Plenty

I have been walking in and out of my craft room all day working on a series of tags inspired by Tim's Tag of August.
 A lovely play on tissue tape, distress stains and bits and pieces of metal accents.
I started with a masculine series of tags which I decided to give up on when I re-read Tim's post about muse and how he picked out a variety of different items to fuel his project.  I decided to start again and use a new stamp set for me to inspire my next series of tags.

 I ended up with two variations of the same tag.  I kept plaing with different textures and backgrounds. On the first tag I inked up the Hero Arts doily stamp with yellow paint and stamped it in the background before I put down the tissue tape.  I stenciled with white embossing paste with the doily layering stencil on either corner and the number stencil.

On my second tag I used different stencils and added some additional stamping.


 I ended up with one more tag but I am sharing to use with another project for a future challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags. Love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags. They look wonderful.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!