Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 3 Tag!

Day 3 is here and I decided it was time to bring out Frosty the Snowman with a sweet little bluebird on his mitten as he has a bird for my birds of Christmas and he fits the card concept challenge to create a tag and snowmen.  I went for the Freestyle collage style for the challenge.  I also am entering this in the Artistic Outpost - Show us your Art December challenge


I stamped a bit of music in the background around the snowman.  The bottom has a rub-on added to finish off the image.

I added a touch of color to the image with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.

Products:  Artistic Outpost - Winter Wonderland, Memory Box - Twelve Days Music,  Idea-Ology - Holiday Remnants, Maya Road Bingo, STAEDTLER - Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Frosty looks great on your tag! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, WOW! cheerful!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute tag Suzz! Love this guy! I used him on an atc a couple years ago... still love him! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery snowman, so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute-love the super sweet snowman image-thanks for joining in with us at the Card Concept tag challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery, jolly snowman! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!