Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Live your Dream with Passion

Oh Fusion Card Challenge you had me at "Teal, Orange and Brown".  What a fabulous color combination!  My inspiration for today's card were the colors and the flourish stencil I used as the base. 

The challenge also shares a sketch which I didn't use but had a lovely graphic design.  Something to be kept in mind for the future.  I used the layering stencil form Tim Holtz called flourish with the antique linen dye ink. 

I colored the butterfly with my STAEDTLER karat aquarell watercolor pencils.  The butterfly and sentiment are Stampers Anonymous

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! Great use of the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Suzz! Looks like I'm adding another stamp set to my wish list, ha! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzz, loving the colours and stencilled backdrop. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous combination Suz - just gorgeous! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, you've made those colors sing, Sue! Beautiful interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really beautiful card! Love that background, it's so stylish and the butterfly is wonderful!

    Domestic cleaners Bromley

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS a great color combo (and card)!

    I like the illusion of depth you created by placing the word "dream" on top of the butterfly wings along with the soft edges on the stencil background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Super Wow! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!