Monday, February 27, 2017

Words that are Special

A Vintage Journey's Challenge this month has been words that are special. One of my favorite things is sentiments/words stamps.  I was part of the Verses Rubber Stamps team for a long time because I love that all their stamps are quotes and sentiments. 

I decided to pull out one of my stamps from Verses and create a tag.

 This was a lot of layering of papers, dies and ephemera and the only stamping is the lovely verse from Verses Rubber Stamps. 

The paper and ephemera is from Prima Marketing and the image is Darkroom Door.  The dies are form Memory Box and Simon Says Stamps.

Happy Monday to you all...

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. I love it, Sue, so romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this! Especially love the couple seen through the beautiful arched window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous romantic tag - so light and pretty with the wonderful rosy accents to warm the heart. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful mix of cleverly thought layers and images which match with those poignant words perfectly Suzz. Thank you for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful mix, i will follow you. ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!