Monday, July 10, 2017

This is the Day

Howdy!

This summer is flying by and my poor craft room is neglected... I am hardly in here with all that is going on. I have a simple card to share today that I created with while playing with new stamps from Spellbinders.

A very pretty set of stamps which got a quick pass from me. I will have to play with them some more when things settle down.  I did cut the edges of the flowers and leaves to try to raise them up and give them some texture.

I hope your summer is going well!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Sizzix such a busy time. I am just getting over my daughters Prom lol. Hope,you are well. Love your card and composition. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know sizzix had stamps. I guess I am totally out of the loop.Love what you did with these beautiful flowers and how you added dimension.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!